Click https://jasemedical.com/robertsbushcraft to get your antibiotic supply AND use code ROBERTS10 for 10$ off!
Every family needs emergency antibiotic access and an understanding of their appropriate use. When the unexpected happens, it’s too late to prepare.
Here's the Jase Medical Breakdown:
- 100% legal and founded by a board-certified physician
- Jase Medical Case comes with 5 antibiotics, the case, and the antibiotic guide booklet
- Each customer goes through consultation and antibiotics are prescribed directly to them by our board-certified physicians
- Importance of having an emergency supply of antibiotics. (medical supply chain issues, lack of medical care, etc.)
- It's not a matter of "if" but "when" these antibiotics will be needed
Which medications are prescribed for an emergency supply?
For chronic disease medications, Jase Medical offers a wide range of options depending on your current medication list. THEY DO NOT PRESCRIBE NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS OF ANY KIND.
Our Emergency Antibiotic Pack contains the following medications:
How long can you store the antibiotics?
Most antibiotics will come with a manufacturer’s expiration date between 2 and 3 years from the date of manufacture. To maximize the shelf-life of your medications they should be stored in air-tight containers in a cool, dry environment. Under proper storage conditions antibiotics, expiration dates can be extended for a MINIMUM of an additional 5 years. Studies have shown that, when stored in a dry, cool environment, these types of medications retain greater than 90% of their potency after 20 years.