We visited Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA on July 4th, 2019 and had a fantastic time! We try and visit the park at least once a year, multiple times if possible, and always have a great time. From roller coasters to beautiful scenery, Busch Gardens has it all.
We wanted to take a survival kit that was theme park friendly (no guns, knives, saws, weapons, etc) and still have some of the survival basics covered.
The FILBE Hydration carrier is a real jewel especially when carrying a full blown backpack is not an option for the day. I was able to carry three liters of water, a boonie hat, paracord, first-aid kit, military poncho, Sawyer water filter, sunscreen, sunglasses and more with ease.
With the day at triple-digit heat, we each consumed almost six liters of water and logged over nine miles of walking!
Gear in the video (Amazon Affiliate):
- Hydrapak STASH 750ml Collapsible Water Bottle: https://amzn.to/2XvRVK5
- 16 Ounce collapsible cup: https://amzn.to/2JoxQLG>
- FILBE Hydration carrier and bladder: https://amzn.to/2S6ytO3
- First Aid Kit: https://amzn.to/2XvK2Ek
- Sawyer Mini water filter: https://amzn.to/2XA59FC
- Multicam boonie hat: https://amzn.to/2LQmEuv
FILBE Hydration Carrier
Dad's review on the FILBE Hydration carrier and bladder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG5RGBBOqX8