Join us on our Back to the Basics series on fire building. In our opinion, the most important survival skill you can have is building a fire.
So, how do you build a campfire? We're glad that you asked! When everyone is looking around at camp waiting for you to build a fire, you'll be able to build one by using our simple techniques. This is the first video in our Back to the Basics series and this takes place in fair weather. Come along and we'll help you become a fire building expert!
As an added bonus we bake peach cobbler and strawberry/blueberry medley cobbler.
Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1- 29oz. can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 stick of butter melted in an 8x8" Pyrex pan
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix the flour, sugar, milk, and egg into a batter (should be similar in consistency to pancake batter).
2. Melt the butter.
3. Pour drained peaches over melted butter.
4. Pour the batter over the peaches and melted butter, DO NOT STIR.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Gear We're Using
Stanley Adventure All-In-One Boil + Brew French Press: https://amzn.to/2YZJCEv