Catoma bednet system is a must for summertime camping! It was hot and humid and just about miserable until the temps fell just below death degrees.
We had a fantastic overnight camp on the river and we ate like kings! For supper, we had cornish hens and for breakfast, we had salted country ham, coffee, and blueberry muffins.
Catoma sent over the Burrow IBNS and the Gopher tarp (along with t-shirts, patches, and decals) as a thank you for the video we did a year a so ago where Dad revived an old worn-out military version of the EBNS and rain fly.
How cool is that? Dad picked up the Klymit V seat and the Klymit pillow and isn't convinced he likes or dislikes them.
GIVEAWAY for a TCOP (tent combat one person) enter for a chance here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYiK646x9RM
Catoma Burrow Specifications:
- Sleeps: 1
- Weight: 1.9 lbs. // .85 kg
- Center Height: 26” // 66 cm
- Mesh Material: 20 Denier No-See-Um
- Floor Material: 75D 1.9 oz. Ripstop Nylon
- Pole Material: Fiberglass
- Packed Dimensions: 13” x 13” x 3” // 33cm x 33cm x 8cm
Get the Gear:
- Catoma Burrow IBNS (Improved BedNet System): https://amzn.to/3i69VAT
- Catoma Gopher Tarp, Coyote Brown: https://amzn.to/3bwXzzn
- Catoma Burrow Groundsheet: https://amzn.to/3gZH9k8
- Catoma Gear: https://amzn.to/2ZfnVAZ
- Stanley Cook sets: https://amzn.to/2ZebjKu
- Stanley French Press Coffee Pot: https://amzn.to/2EUX3PX
- BK-11 Neck Knife: https://amzn.to/3i5fnE5
- Klymit V seat: https://amzn.to/3hilXGp
- Klymit Inflatable Pillow X: https://amzn.to/33cuAgF
Dad's Catoma EBNS repair video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTTKLUuk4cI