Smith & Wesson target practice out on the farm with the M&P 2.0 9MM and 45ACP.
We finished the day off with a magazine of freedom from M&P Sport II AR-15 rifles. Man, I love that smell.
M&P15 Rifles are the ideal modern sporting rifle that's built to perform multiple uses under various conditions. We've found that the M&P15 Rifles are as versatile as they are reliable. They're engineered for a wide variety of recreational, sport shooting and professional applications, easy to accessorize, but hard to put away for the day. The M&P15 rifles are lightweight, rugged and offer the best combination of function and form.
- Forged, integral trigger guard
- Chromed firing pin
- Forward assist and dust cover
- 30 round PMAG®
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
M&P Sport II AR-15 Specs
- Model: M&P®15 Sport™ II
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO/.223
- Capacity: 30
- Safety: Manual Safety on Lower
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 35.0"
- Front Sight: Adj. A2 Post
- Rear Sight: Folding Magpul (MBUS)
- Action: Gas Operated Semi-Auto
- Stock: 6-Position CAR
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 103.2 oz / 2,925.7g
- Barrel Material: 4140 Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Twist: 1 in 9, 6 groove
- Purpose: Home Protection, Hunting, Recreational Shooting
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE – Flat Dark Earth – finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 15” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.