Join me today as I review my new Vortex Crossfire II 4-12X44 Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) scope. I have this mounted on my Ruger 10/22 rifle and the combination is a true match.
- Ruger 10/22 rifles: https://bit.ly/3GudOed
- Semi Automatic rifles at Academy Sports: https://academysportsoutdoors.sjv.io/DVAqrn
- Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44mm Rifle Scope: https://shrsl.com/3dbt4
- Ruger 25 round magazines: https://bit.ly/3GsKLYy
- 22LR ammo: https://bit.ly/3olyqPV
- Vortex Hunter Medium rifle scope rings 1" : https://amzn.to/3sfCdzm
About the Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44
High performance meets economical. Clear, tough, and bright, our popular Crossfire II line is built to exceed the performance standards of similarly priced riflescopes. Long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses, and resettable MOA turrets are hallmarks of the series.
- Magnification: 4-12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9 inches
- Field of View: 24.7-8.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 1 inch
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 13.4 inches
- Weight: 15.6 oz
- Product Manual (PDF): Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF): Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF): Download
Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
Tube Size: 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA): Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.