Grand Trunk Skeeter Beeter Pro Mosquito Hammock: Portable Bug Prevention Hammock with Carabiners and Hanging Kit - Perfect for Outdoor Adventures, Backpacking, and Camping Trips
Don’t spend the night curled up in the fetal position, hiding from mosquitos and bugs. Enter easily using the two-way zipper, seal yourself inside, and stretch out in comfort. Multiple tie-outs give this hammock some serious interior space. Plus, it’s unique design allows for you to flip the netting-side-down and enjoy it as you would a parachute nylon hammock.
Grand Trunk hammocks and travel systems are engineered from the outside-in, born of experience. Compact, lightweight and astonishingly functional, the Grand Trunk shelters, hammocks and packables unfurl into immediate spaces that remain light and repack easily to take to the road.
- Grey No-See-Um mosquito netting hangs overhead and away from your face so you can still read a book or sip a drink without feeling claustrophobic
- Just sit in the hammock and zip yourself in with the double-sided zipper
- If the coast is clear and you donʼt need the mosquito netting, just ﬂip the hammock over and sit on it as a normal hammock
- Two interior storage pockets keep smaller items organized (like the ones in a tent)
- Triple-stitched reinforcements on the mesh and fabric boost the hammockʼs strength
Durable -- 100% parachute nylon. Mosquito Proof Protection -- Guard against Zika and other mosquito viruses with an all-in-one hammock and no-see-um bug net. Ready to Hang -- Includes carabiners, starter rope kit and net suspension kit for an easy set up. Bigger -- At 10’6” x 5’ with a weight capacity of 400lbs, its larger than most mosquito proof hammocks. Easy -- Double sided zipper for easy in-and-out, a stuff sack for maximum portability, and only weighing in at 26.45 oz (lighter than the average tent or camping chair)