Woolly Mammoth Woolen Company Explorer Collection Wool Blanket.
The Perfect complement to Your Outdoor Lifestyle Whether it be Camping, Glamping, bushcraft, Hiking, Boating Relaxing at The Cabin.
- VIRGIN MERINO WOOL WARMTH – This blanket is woven with 80% premium virgin Merino wool, which means we do not use any recycled wool in our blankets. For enhanced durability, we have added a small amount of acrylic to the warp and weft. Our blankets are woven using a twill weave.
- FROM CAMPING BACKPACKS TO WEEKENDS AT THE CABIN – Our large wool blanket is approximately 66" inches x 90" inches and weighs approximately 4 lbs. This is the perfect blanket when you need an extra layer of insulation. Great for camping, hiking, stargazing, backpacking, bushcraft, boating, fishing, or storing in the trunk of your car as a utility blanket for emergency preparedness. A wool blanket is an essential addition to your outdoor gear and equipment collection.
- EDGING AND FINISH – Our Explorer Collection wool blankets have a milled finish, which means there is inter-fiber felting and fabric consolidation, thereby creating a denser blanket. The edging of this blanket is double-stitched using a thick polyester thread intended to withstand years of use.
- SPECIAL GIFT IDEA – One cannot go wrong with the timeless gift of a wool blanket. This makes a thoughtful gift idea for weddings, housewarmings, new beginnings, graduations, engagements, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, grandparents, birthdays, anniversaries, and more.
- THE ART OF WOOL – Wool is durable, flexible, self-cleaning, and assists in temperature-regulation. NOTE: DUE TO THE HIGH QUALITY OF OUR WOOL, OUR BLANKETS ARE DRY-CLEAN ONLY!