The SURVIVAL Handy First Aid KIT is a small but serious first aid KIT - easy to carry and lets you respond to big and little emergencies.
We designed this to be portable and handy enough to contain just the right amount of first aid components to get you through until you can access further medical treatment. You’ll be able to strap a serious bleed, wash a wound, place an arm in sling or temporarily strap a bad cut until you receive medical attention. Problem solved!
Weighing just under 1.1 lb, we've still managed to fit in essential items such as Survival’s SMART Snake Bandage, a Pocket CPR KIT with gloves, saline, antiseptic wipes and a resuscitation mask, shears, a first aid instruction booklet, tweezers, wound closures and lots more.
The photos show in the pressure bandage component pocket a CREPE bandage. We actually provide our SMART snake bandage instead which uses a clever pictogram changing from a rectangle to a square when the optimal tensionis reached for sprains or Australian snake and spider bites.
What's included in this Handy kit?
- Adhesive dressings - 20
- Skin Cleaning wipes - 4 - NOTE 1 is packed inside the CPR KIT
- Bandage shears 15cm stainless - 1
- Cotton gauze swabs, individual but comes in 1 pack of 3 only sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm - 3
- CPR instruction Card - 1
- SURVIVAL First Aid in Brief Booklet - 1
- Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm - 1
- Nitrile gloves large - 2 - NOTE 1 pair is packed inside CPR KIT
- Note Pad - 1 - NOTE this is not a stand alone item. We have merged the notepad into the back of the First Aid in Brief Booklet
- Pencil - 1
- SMART Snake Bandage, 2m x 10cm, Pressure Bandage - 1 - This is ideal for Australian Snake and Spider bites but also acts as the perfect component to use for compression on sprains
- Resuscitation face mask, disposable - 1 - NOTE included inside the CPR KIT
- Saline, 15ml - 2
- Safety Pins - 2
- Splinter probes - 5
- Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm - 1
- Tweezers - 1
- Wound closures, individual (1 pack of 3) - 3